In This Biography
Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed Biography, Age, Networth, Career, Husband, Family
Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed
|Preceded by||Abdul-Aziz Nyako|
|Born||11 August 1971|
|Political party||All Progressives Congress|
|People’s Democratic Party (formerly)|
|Education||University of Southampton|
Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed (born 11 August 1971) also known as Binani is a Nigerian senator of the All Progressives Congress “APC” representing Adamawa Central senatorial district in the 9th Assembly She was formerly a member of the House of Representatives representing Yola North/Yola South/Girei federal constituency as a member of the People’s Democratic Party in the 7th Assembly (2011–2015).
Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed’s Life
She was born in 1971. She started her early school education at Kaduna and completed it at Gwadabawa Primary School, Jimeta Yola. She went to the UK for her university education where she obtained a Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering at the University of Southampton. She is currently the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). She was declared winner of the APC Adamawa governorship primary after polling 430 votes to defeat her closest contestant, Nuhu Ribadu, the pioneer Executive Chairman of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), who got 288 votes.
Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed’s Political career
In 2021 an appeal court sitting in Yola declared Aishatu Binani as the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress APC in Adamawa.
SEE ALSO – Leaders Bio – Chike Obi Biography, Age, Networth, Wife, Career, Family
Bills and motions
- Modibo Adama University of Technology (Establishment etc) Bill
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (Establishment etc) Bill
- 1999 Constitution (Alteration) Bill
- National Dermatology Specialist Hospital, Garkida, Adamawa State (Establishment etc) Bill
- Federal Medical Centre (Establishment etc) Bill
- Modibo Adama University Yola Teaching Hospital (Establishment) Bill
- Federal Medical Centre Mubi, Adamawa State (Establishment etc) Bill
- University Teaching Hospital (Reconstitution Of Board) Act (Amendment) Bill
- Criminal Code Act (Amendment) Bill
Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed’s Networth
She is estimated to be worth between $1m – $2m
Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed Boyfriend
According to our records, Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed is possibly single & has not been previously engaged. As of January 12, 2023, Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed is not dating anyone.
Relationships Record: We have no records of past relationships for Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed. You may help us to build the dating records for Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed!
- ^ “Adamawa senator, Senator Aishatu Binani loses mother”. 10 December 2020. Retrieved 21 February 2022.
- ^ Ndujihe, Clifford (4 March 2019). “Women who will shape Ninth Senate”. Vanguard. Retrieved 2 July 2019.
- ^ “Adamawa senator denies allegations of solar panel contract scam worth millions”. Punch Newspapers. 14 January 2022. Retrieved 17 March 2022.
- ^ Jeremiah (28 September 2018). “CSOs Endorse Hon. Aishatu Ahmed For Adamawa Central Senatorial Seat”. Leadership Nigeria. Retrieved 2 July 2019.
- ^ “Celebrities 28 04 13”. Issuu. Retrieved 5 May 2020.
- ^ “Premium Times”. Premium Times. Retrieved 13 March 2021.
- ^ “Aisha Binani – Daily Trust – Latest News in Nigeria and the World”. Daily Trust. Retrieved 1 March 2023.
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continue to bless you always.
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.