In This Biography
Andy Stanley Biography, Career, Education, Age, Family, Wife, and Net Worth.
Who Is Andy Stanley?
Andy Stanley (Charles Andy Stanley) is a senior pastor and founder of North Point Ministries. The ministries are a nondenominational evangelical Christian church with a number of campuses across the north metro Atlanta area.
These Ministries include North Point Community Church, Buckhead Church, and Browns Bridge Church. Other ministries include Woodstock City Church, Gwinnett Church, Decatur City Church, and East Cobb Church.
In 1995, Stanley established North Point Community Church in Alpharetta, Georgia, which is a suburb of Atlanta. In addition, he is also the author of the following books: Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets; The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; Enemies of the Heart; When Work & Family Collide; Visioneering; Next Generation Leader; and Irresistible. Furthermore, his television program known as Your Move With Andy Stanley has been aired since 2012
Books He Has Authored
- Irresistible. Publishe d by Zondervan in 2018
- Better Decision, Fewer Regrets
- The New Rules For Love, Sex & Dating. Published by Zondervan in 2014.
- How To Be Rich. Published by Zondervan in 2013.
- Deep & Wide. Published by Zondervan in 2012.
- When Work & Family Collide. Published by Multnomah in 2012.
- Enemies of the Heart. Published by Multnomah in 2011.
- The Grace of God. Published by Thomas Nelson, 2010.
The Principle of the Path. Published by Thomas Nelson, 2009.
- Communicating For a Change. Published by Multnomah in 2006.
- Next Generation Leader. Published by Multnomah in 2006.
- It Came From Within!. Published by Multnomah in 2006.
- Fields of Gold. Published by Tyndale, in 2006
- The Best Question Ever. Published by Multnomah, 2004.
- Seven Practices of Effective Ministry.
Published by Multnomah in 2004.
- Creating Community. Published by Multnomah in 2004.
- Louder Than Words. Published by Multnomah in2004.
- Can We Do That? Innovative Practices that will Change the Way You Do
- Church. Published by Howard Books in 2004.
How Good Is Good Enough?. Published by Multnomah in 2003.
- Choosing To Cheat. Published by Multnomah in 2002.
- The Seven Checkpoints: Student Journal. Published by Howard Books in 2001.
- Visioneering. Published by Multnomah, Like a Rock. Thomas Nelson, 1997.
How Old Is Andy Stanley?
He was born on May 16, 1958, and currently, he is 63 years.
Who are Andy’s Parents?
He was born in Atlanta, Georgi to Charles Stanley and Ann J. Stanley. His father is also a pastor and founder of In Touch Ministries.
Does He Has Siblings
He has a sister by the name of Becky Stanley
Andy Stanley’s Education
He attended Georgia State University where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. After that he joined Dallas Theological Seminary where he attained his masters
He is happily married to Sandra Stanley, the two lovebirds tied the knot in 1988.
Andy Stanley Kids/Children
The couple has been blessed with 3 kids, however much is not known about them but we will update it as soon as possible.
Andy Stanley’s Height
He stands at an average height of 1.7m tall and weighs 77 kg
Andy Stanley’s Net Worth
As of 2021, his net worth is $45 million.
Andy Stanley Twitter
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continue to bless you always.
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU ARE READING AT NEWSTIME..,
PLEASE KINDLY LET US KNOW, IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE COULD BE DOING BETTER, WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW THAT TOO.
PLEASE KINDLY SEND US YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND TROUBLE TO READ NEWSTIME WORLDWIDE.
NEWSTIME STAFF AND MANAGEMENT.