In This Biography
Francesca Battistelli Biography, Age, Networth, Education, Spouse
Francesca Battistelli Born
Franny was born May 18, 1985 in New York City to Mike and Kate Battistelli. She will be 31 years old in 2016.
Francesca Battistelli Quote
– “When I think I know everything that’s coming when I think I can put my life into a perfect little box, scheduling every moment to a “t,” that’s when God steps in to remind me that His plan is above my plan. His thoughts are higher than my thoughts, and His ways are higher than my ways.”
Francesca Battistelli Biography
Both of Francesca’s parents were involved in musical theater, so it was no surprise when she decided, at the age of six after seeing “The Secret Garden” on Broadway, that she was going to spend her life performing.
At 15, she took the stage as a member of the Orlando, Florida all-girl pop group Bella. Performing with them gave her the chance to hone the singing and dancing skills that natural talent and extensive training had given her and it seemed as though her musical path was set. When Bella broke up, the next leg of Franny’s journey began at a youth camp, where God planted the seed of Christian music. Battistelli started writing songs and released an independent album at age 19. Fervent Records signed her and released her full-length debut album in 2008.
Married to Newsong member Matthew Godwin on August 27, 2009, Francesca became a mom on September 22, 2010 when their son Matthew Elijah was born. On July 3, 2012, the Godwin family increased again when their daughter, Audrey Jane Goodwin, was born. Isaac James Goodwin joined the happy family on March 20, 2016, entering the world weighing 10 lbs., 9 oz at 23 inches long.
Francesca Battistelli Music Facts
- Sales of her debut album have exceeded 500,000 with digital sales of over 775,000 tracks. It was certified Gold by RIAA on July 13, 2012 and was the first debut album from a CCM artist in nearly a decade to receive that honor.
- 10 time Dove Award nominated artist and 5 time Dove Award Winning artist – Artist of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year, Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year, Short Form Music Video – “Free To Be Me”
- 2010 Grammy Nominated (Best Gospel Performance, “Free To Be Me”)
- TV/Film Placement on six major TV networks and one major movie
Francesca Battistelli Starter Songs
- “You Never Are”
- “Free To Be Me”
- “Hundred More Years”
- “Worth It”
Francesca Battistelli Discography
- If We’re Honest, 2014
- Hundred More Years, 2011
- My Paper Heart: Deluxe Edition, 2010
- My Paper Heart, 2008
- I’m Letting Go EP, 2008
- Just A Breath, 2004
Francesca Battistelli News & Notes
- Inside the Heart of Christian Singer / Songwriter, Francesca Battistelli
- Franny is One of the Top Women in Christian Music
- Word Records Profile
- Christian Graduation Songs
- Francesca Battistelli up for 2 K-LOVE Fan Awards in 2015
- Top 40 Christian Songs of 2010
- WOW Worship Purple
- Top 40 Christian Songs of 2008
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continue to bless you always.
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU ARE READING AT NEWSTIME..,
PLEASE KINDLY LET US KNOW, IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE COULD BE DOING BETTER, WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW THAT TOO.
PLEASE KINDLY SEND US YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND TROUBLE TO READ NEWSTIME WORLDWIDE.
NEWSTIME STAFF AND MANAGEMENT.