Sa’adatu Modibbo Kawu Biography, Career, Husband, Networth, Age, Politics.
Who is Sa’adatu Modibbo?
Sa’adatu Modibbo Education
Hajiya Sa’adatu studied Economics and finished with second class upper from the Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto. She has a masters in Business Administration from the University of Ilorin.
As Commissioner for Tertiary Education, Science and Technology, 1.592 billion Naira were spent to clear the arrears of salaries to transform education in the State.
In a quest to be the best she can be, she also
has further studies at the Metropolitan School of Business and Management in Dubai, UAE, and the Penn Foster Career School in Scranton, PA USA. She is also a certified Project Manager.
She has attended a lot of training in and outside the shores of Nigeria. Her training and expertise include:
– _The groundbreaking work of Dr William Glasser’s quality schools training with Kim Olver_
– _Boss Management_
– _Working with challenging children_
– _Behaviour Management: Effective Vs Responsible behaviour_
– _Creating remarkable customer experiences, retaining old customers, and working with difficult customers_
– _Basic Marketing skills and other annual training of the ACEI and the CTAUN conferences at the United Nations Headquarters in New York._
She is a super positive human being, and a committed Social worker who is a lover of her community. She enjoys selfless service and touching lives; the reason she ventured into politics with the permission of her supportive husband: was with the hope that it would give her the platform to be impactful.
She has over the years built and worked with people from diverse backgrounds.
She is an Economist and ex-banker, founder of a group of schools and learning centres, a volunteer for various community services, matron of numerous Non-Governmental and Political organisations, a co-founder of an NGO, a child care specialist, a fashion and humanitarian enthusiast, a mother of five biological children and many other children that she continues to affectionately work with.
Hajiya Sa’adatu was trained in the Lagos branch of Zenith Bank; and she worked in the Kaduna, Maiduguri and Ilorin branches of the bank.
She was a member of the think tank team of the late President Umar Musa Yar’Adua’s campaign; headed by his former Economic Adviser: Tanimu Yakubu.
She is a consultant to a lot of schools; working with early childhood educators and Parents; during PTC and Parents’ involvement projects.
She is; a project manager who enjoys working on projects from start to finish.
She is a member of some professional bodies, including the Nigeria Institute of Management, The Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria, and the Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI).
The banker turned project management consultant and childcare professional started doing her own independent work with volunteers and a few staff; working with selected Government primary schools in Kaduna in 2010. She extended the same home (to Kwara State), and has since 2012 been involved in an annual giving back Initiatives to Children in the Government Schools, Women and Youth. Members of her team, sometimes including herself, have continually worked with schools and social centres in the State; these include; the Kwara State School for Special Needs, Oke-Igbala Leprosy Home, Ti Omo Re ni School for the disabled on the NNPC pipeline Road, the Kwara State Orphanage on NNPC pipeline road, The Leah Foundation Orghanage, Government Primary and secondary Schools in the State etc.
Her favourite motivational standard is:
*If you lack the power to change the entire, focus on the piece you can change, and do a little at a time.*
She is married to the ex-director-general of the National Broadcasting Commission, Ishaq Modibbo Kawu. She has 5 children.
- “Abdulrazaq Forwards Four Commissioner-Nominees to KWHA”. www.ilorin.info. Retrieved 20 November 2020.
- “Kwara names 26-year-old, three other women as commissioners”. 17 September 2019. Retrieved 20 November 2020.
- “Kwara govt. spends N1.6bn on subventions, lecturers’ salaries”. www.ilorin.info. Retrieved 20 November 2020.
- Kawu, Sa’adatu Modibbo (28 April 2020). “Kwara Reverses Aviation College’s Leave-Without-Pay Directive to Workers”. PRNigeria News. Retrieved 20 November 2020.
- “Kwara govt. spends N1.6bn on subventions, lecturers’ salaries”. 5 August 2020. Retrieved 20 November 2020.
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continues to bless you always.
Please kindly also visit Newstime Worldwide on
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU ARE READING AT NEWSTIME..,
PLEASE KINDLY LET US KNOW, IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE COULD BE DOING BETTER, WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW THAT TOO.
PLEASE KINDLY SEND US YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND TROUBLE TO READ NEWSTIME WORLDWIDE.
NEWSTIME STAFF AND MANAGEMENT.