In This Biography
Ifeanyi Odii Biography, Age, Career, Spouse, Networth, Education
Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii (born 17 April 1975) is a Nigerian businessman, philanthropist, and politician. He is the founder and chairman of Orient Global Group. Odii is a native of Isu in the Onicha local government area]] (LGA) of Ebonyi state, Nigeria.
Early life and education
Odii attended Isu-Achara primary school and Isu secondary school, both in Ebonyi state for his early education. Odii studied Business Administration at the National Open University of Nigeria earning a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.). He was conferred with a Doctor of Science Degree in Strategic Business Management & Corporate Governance by the European American University in the Republic of Panama. He also studied through the Chief Executive program at Lagos Business School. He is a member of the Lagos State University Governing board announced in 2021 by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu He is also on the board of the Nnamdi Azikwe University Business School.
Odii was elected the 2023 Gubernatorial candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (Nigeria) polling a total of 349 votes to defeat his closest rival, Chris Usulor, who scored nine votes.
SEE ALSO – Leaders Bio – Sandy Ojang Onor Biography, Age, Networth, Career, Spouse, Family,
- In 2022, Guardian Newspaper recognized Odii as one of the top 50 CEOs that impacted and contributed to Nigeria’s GDP growth in 2021.
- Odii was awarded Independent Newspaper’s Philanthropist of the year.
- Odii won the “Next Bull Awards” in 2021 at the Nigerian Investors Value Awards (NIVA) organized by Business Day Newspaper and the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Odii set up the Ebele and Anyichuks Foundation which he runs with his wife. The foundation has built over 130 homes for poor people, six churches, and a 2.2 km (1.4 mi) road in Magodo, Lagos. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the foundation also donated 150m naira to the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Lagos state government, and the Ebonyi state government as well as distributed palliatives to people. He has also provided scholarships for students in Ebonyi state
He is a very high-placed politician – financially – He is estimated to be worth between $500m – $1b
- ^ “Orient Global Group Founder, Odii, Joins Ebonyi Guber Race – THISDAYLIVE”. www.thisdaylive.com. Retrieved 2022-08-17.
- ^ Okogba, Emmanuel (2022-04-14). “Dr Ifeanyi Odii, The Visionary Leader Ebonyi Deserve”. Vanguard News. Retrieved 2022-08-17.
- ^ Sobowale, Rasheed (2021-06-27). “Sanwo-Olu names new 13-member LASU Governing Council”. Vanguard News. Retrieved 2022-08-17.
- ^ “FULL LIST: Lagos-owned tertiary institutions get new governing councils”. TheCable Lifestyle. 2020-07-30. Retrieved 2022-08-17.
- ^ Staff, Daily Post (2021-10-10). “UNIZIK appoints Stanley Uzochukwu, Maduka, others as board members of own Business School”. Daily Post Nigeria. Retrieved 2022-08-17.
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continue to bless you always.
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.