In This Biography
Concept of trinity
Trinity, in Christian doctrine, means the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead.
It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet Christians in a threefold figure:
(1) as Creator, Lord of the history of salvation, Father, and Judge, as revealed in the Old Testament.
(2) as the Lord who, in the incarnated figure of Jesus Christ, lived among human beings and was present in their midst as the “Resurrected One”;
(3) as the Holy Spirit, whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of the new life.
The most difficult thing about the Christian concept of the Trinity is that there is no way to perfectly and completely understand it. The Trinity is a concept that is impossible for any human being to fully understand, let alone explain.
The Bible teaches that the Father is God, that Jesus is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. The Bible also teaches that there is only one God.
The Trinity is one God existing in three Persons, the word “Trinity” is not found in Scripture. This is a term that is used to attempt to describe the triune God—three coexistence co-eternal Persons who are God.
The following are Scripture Words about the Trinity:
- There is only one God.
- The trinity consists of three persons
- Each member of the Trinity is God.
- There is subordination within the Trinity. Scripture shows that the Holy Spirit is subordinate to the Father and the Son, and the Son is subordinate to the Father.
- Distinct yet acting in unity
- The individual members of the Trinity have different tasks. The father is the source of the universe, the Son is the agent through which the father does his work and the Holy Spirit is the means through which the father does his work.
All Christians believe in the doctrine of the Trinity. If you do not believe this, if you have come to a settled conclusion that the doctrine of the Trinity is not true then you are not a Christian at all.
Those who deny trinity place themselves outside the pale of Christian orthodoxy.
Three reasons to believe in Trinity.
- The Bible teaches this doctrine.
- Christians everywhere have always believed it.
- No other explanation makes sense.
Various things the Trinity teaches.
- The Trinity teaches that God is never “lonely.” He didn’t create humans because he “needed” humans God could have existed forever without humans.
- The Trinity sets the limits on human speculation about the nature of God.
- The Trinity teaches us that God is beyond all human comprehension. (if we can explain God, He wouldn’t be God)
- The Trinity exalts the Son and the Spirit.
We all know that God the Father is to be worshiped. But what about Jesus Christ? If he is God, should we not also worship him? The answer of course is yes. But that truth leads us back to the Trinity. He is not merely the Son of God but also God the Son.
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continues to bless you always.
Please kindly also visit Newstime Worldwide on
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU ARE READING AT NEWSTIME..,
PLEASE KINDLY LET US KNOW, IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE COULD BE DOING BETTER, WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW THAT TOO.
PLEASE KINDLY SEND US YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND TROUBLE TO READ NEWSTIME WORLDWIDE.
NEWSTIME STAFF AND MANAGEMENT.