In This Biography
Haram in Islam
Haram is an Arabic term meaning “forbidden”. Acts that are haram are prohibited in the religious texts of the Quran and the Sunnah. If something is considered haram, it remains prohibited no matter how good the intention is, or how honorable the purpose is.
Acts that are haram are typically prohibited in the religious texts of the Quran and the Sunnah category of haram is the highest status of prohibition
Here is a list of haram in Islam
- Associating partners with Allah(shirk): Surely, Allah does not forgive associating anything with Him, and He forgives whatever is other than that to whomever He wills. (4:48 and 116). In Islam shirk is the greatest sin.
- Murder: And they who do not call upon another god with Allah and do not slay the soul, which Allah has forbidden except in defending Islam against invaders.
- Not performing the Prayers: Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up prayers and followed lusts. So they will be thrown into hell, except those who repent. (19: 59) Qur’an.
- Withholding the Zakah: Allah forbids not giving alms.
- Not fasting on a Day of Ramadan without excuse: Islam is built upon five pillars: testifying that there is no true god except Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, performing the prayers, paying the Zakat, making the pilgrimage to the house, and fasting the month of Ramadhan”. As for the believers, he who commits the sin of not fasting Ramadan with no permission or excuse is eviler than he who commits adultery or drinking liquor.
Drinking Alcohol and Gambling: Drinking and Gambling are one of the greatest sins in Islam. Allah and his prophet (PBUH) have prohibited us from Drinking alcohol. In Quran, this is written; “O ye, who believe! Draw not near unto prayer when ye are drunken till ye know that which ye utter” Al Quran 4:43.
Masturbation. In today’s world, when the internet is easily accessible and anyone and search and watch anything, which is a trigger to this addiction. Masturbation has a negative impact on your health, this is why Islam prohibits it for every Muslim and labels it as Zina!
Slaughtering Animal Without Allah’s Name: If a Muslim is slaughtering an Animal without saying Allah’s name “Bismillah Allah O Akbar” it will become Haram! A person should say “Bismillah Allah O Akbar” during the Slaughtering of the Animal, to keep it halal.
Suicide: In this era, we often see people committing suicide, especially the young people are already into it. “He who commit suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in hell fire forever and he who commits suicide by stabbing will continue stabbing himself in hell fire (Bukhari, janaiz 84)
10. Forcing your Wife: Forcing your spouse is one of the biggest sins you will ever commit. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has taught us to be very friendly with your Wife, even stated that make her your best friend!
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continue to bless you always.
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU ARE READING AT NEWSTIME..,
PLEASE KINDLY LET US KNOW, IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE COULD BE DOING BETTER, WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW THAT TOO.
PLEASE KINDLY SEND US YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND TROUBLE TO READ NEWSTIME WORLDWIDE.
NEWSTIME STAFF AND MANAGEMENT.