In This Biography
Islamic International Organizations
The conference aims at promoting Islamic solidarity by coordinating social, economic, scientific, and cultural activities. Under the banner of strengthening the struggle of Muslims, the conference pledges to eliminate racial segregation and discrimination, especially in regard to the Palestinians.
After the Arab-Israeli war of 1948 the Arab states, notably Egypt, took the lead in the political and military struggle against Israel. The Palestinians themselves had been dispersed among a number of countries, and—lacking an organized central leadership—many Palestinians formed small, diffuse resistance organizations, often under the patronage of the various Arab states; as a result, Palestinian political activity was limited.
Popular Islamic associations
Islamic Muslim association of Nigeria
List of some Islamic organizations
1. Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
The OIC has a membership of 57 states from four continents and it models the collective voice of the Muslim world.
2. Islamic Development Bank
The Islamic development bank is a multilateral development finance institution geared toward Islamic finance. It is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
3 International Islamic Finance Corporation (ITFC)
The International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation’s objective is to develop and expand the intra-Organisation of Islamic Cooperation trade among Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) members, by extension, improve the conditions of all people.
4. Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
ICD “fund projects that are aimed at creating competition, entrepreneurship, employment opportunities and export potential. We also bring additional resources to projects, encouraging the development of Islamic finance, attracting co-financiers and advising governments and private sector groups on how to establish, develop and modernize private enterprises and capital markets. “
5. Islamic Corporation for Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC)
The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC) is an international institution with a full juridical personality to provide investment and export credit insurance for Islamic states.
6. Islamic Education Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO)
ICESCO is a Morocco-based international non-profit organization with special emphasis in the fields of education, science and culture.
7.Islamic Centre for Development of Trade (ICDT)
ICDT was founded in Casablanca in 1984, with the mission of promoting Trade & Investments in OIC Countries.
8. Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation
9. Islamic University of Technology, Dhaka. Islamic University of Technology (IUT) is an educational and research institution of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
10. Islamic Fiqih Academy International Islamic Fiqh Academy is an international Islamic institution for the advanced study of Islamic jurisprudence and law-based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.”
11. Islamic Solidarity Fund, Jedda.The Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD) is involved in reducing poverty in its member countries by providing financial support.
12. Research Centre for Islamic History, Arts and Culture (IRCICA)
13. Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries, Ankara.
Read about the Buddhist International Organizations
Read also about the Hindu International Organizations
Read on the collective voice of the Muslim world.
Read on Islam and other organizations.
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continue to bless you always.
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.