David Emmanuel Ombugadu is a Nigerian politician who was a Member of the House of Representatives Nigeria representing Akwanga, Wamba, and Nassarawa Eggon federal constituencies from 2011 to 2019. He contested as the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for Nasarawa state in the 2019 general elections.
Early life and education
Emmanuel Ombugadu was born January 10, 1978. He attended LEA Primary School Kakuri in Kaduna State. In 1995, he attended Government College Keffi where he obtained his SSCE certificate. He then proceeded to the University of Jos to get a bachelor’s degree (Bsc.) in Economics in 2001.
He later proceeded to do his NYSC in 2003. He proceeded to do his master’s (Msc.) at Rivers State University of Science and Technology.
Emmanuel Ombugadu was a committee member in the privatization and commercialization committee, rules and business committee, and public accounts committee until May 2015.
He then proceeded to take his political career further by running for Nasarrawa House of Representatives from 2011 – 2015 and again from 2015 – 2019.
He is estimated to be worth between $1m – $5m
- “Teachers’ strike: NUT taskforce locks Kaduna schools”. newtelegraphonline.com. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- “About Davematics”. www.ombugadu.com. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- “Biography of Emmanuel David Ombugadu”. www.nigerianbiography.com. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- “NGP KYG: Hon. Davematics Ombugadu Emmanuel David”. kyg.nigeriagovernance.org. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- “Government Policy on Privatization And Commercialization on Nigeria Economy – ArticlesNG”. ArticlesNG. 2017-01-03. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
KNOWLEDGE is POWERFUL. Please kindly share Newstime Worldwide website and videos with all your family and friends and contacts Worldwide, thanks. Almighty GOD continue to bless you always.
Newstime Worldwide is not responsible for external websites’ content.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU ARE READING AT NEWSTIME..,
PLEASE KINDLY LET US KNOW, IF THERE IS SOMETHING WE COULD BE DOING BETTER, WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW THAT TOO.
PLEASE KINDLY SEND US YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND TROUBLE TO READ NEWSTIME WORLDWIDE.
NEWSTIME STAFF AND MANAGEMENT.